Your Trip Inclusions
Your Pre-Cruise VIP Italy Experience Includes
- 3 Nights at the Uptown Palace in Milan
- All escorted tours and transfers
- VIP experience at the Balletto Le Corsaire at La Scala Theatre
- Daily breakfast
- Most lunches and dinners
Your All Inclusive Boutique River Cruise Includes
- 7-night cruise in a stateroom on the stately River Countess
- All gratuities, for everyone onboard and onshore
- All scheduled airport transfers
- Unlimited beverages, including incredible many premium spirits and wines
- All meals onboard—with a farm-to-table culinary philosophy, be treated to world-class cuisine
- 6 days of hosted excursions, with “Choice Is Yours” options and guided “Go Active,” “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day” and “Gentle Walking” programs
- Wellness on the Water—Fitness Centre, exercise classes and bicycles
- Ship-wide Wi-Fi
- Onboard entertainment and Signature Lectures
To avoid penalties we strongly recommend you purchase Manulife Insurance at time of booking in the event you are forced to cancel your trip due to reasons of sickness, accident or death to yourself or immediate family members. Please ask Sandie at time of booking. Insurance premiums are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of $2200.00 is required at time of booking. Final payment due January 15, 2018.
- Flights are available for an additional cost. Please inquire for details.
- Documentation: A valid passport that does not expire for 6 months from date of return
- Travel Insurance: To avoid penalties we strongly recommend you purchase Manulife Insurance at time of booking in the event you are forced to cancel your cruise due to reasons of sickness, accident or death to yourself or immediate family members. Please inquire at time of booking. Insurance rates are non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that Kathleen Kajioka is unable to join the trip, Vision Travel Solutions reserves the right to provide a replacement escort. Tours are subject to change.