Your Trip Inclusions
Your All-Inclusive Boutique River Cruise Includes
- 7-night cruise in a stateroom on the spectacular S.S. Joie de Vivre
- All gratuities onboard
- All scheduled airport transfers
- Unlimited beverages, including incredible many premium spirits and wines
- All meals onboard—with a farm-to-table culinary philosophy, be treated to world-class cuisine
- 6 days of hosted excursions, with “Choice Is Yours” options and guided “Go Active,” “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day” and “Gentle Walking” programs.
- Ship-wide Wi-Fi
- Onboard entertainment and Signature Lectures
To avoid penalties we strongly recommend you purchase Manulife Insurance at time of booking in the event you are forced to cancel your trip due to reasons of sickness accident or death to yourself or immediate family members. Please inquire at time of booking. Insurance rates are non -refundable.
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit will be due at time of booking and will be based on a percentage of your overall booking cost. Flights are available for an additional cost. Please inquire for details. Documentation: A valid Canadian passport that does not expire for 6 months from date of return. In the unlikely event that Kathleen Kajioka is unable to join the trip, Vision Travel Solutions reserves the right to provide a replacement escort. Tours are subject to change. Canadian Dollar rate includes standard accommodations based on double occupancy. Additional fees apply for category upgrades or single supplements. Subject to availability. Capacity controlled. Rate may not be combinable with other offers and other restrictions may apply.
See Vision Travel for full terms and conditions.